2-day interactive virtual meeting with global experts will focus on the management of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in adult, young adult, and pediatric patients focused on the Latin American regionFind out more »
Apheresis Applications in the Covid Pandemic
The Pathology of the Disease: The Rationale for Apheresis
Professor M. Lozano, Clinic University, Barcelona Spain
Therapeutic Plasma Exchange for Fulminant COVID-19: How to Approach?
Professor G. Patidar, All Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Convalescent Plasma in Covid-19: Recommendations for Donor Selection, Anti-SARS-Co
-V-2 Antibody Testing, Product Volume, Irradiation and Administration
Professor S. Wendel, Hospital Sírio-Libanês Blood Bank, Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Efficacy and Safety of Convalescent Plasma for Covid-19: Results of Randomized
Dr J. Winters, Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota, US
To Register for this FREE event go to:
ISLH 2021 is going virtual and will be open to all attendees at no cost! In light of the COVID-19 global pandemic and our commitment to provide continuing education (CE/CME)-accredited educational materials to the international laboratory hematology community, the 2021 ISLH Annual Meeting is proceeding in a virtual meeting format. We are proud to announce our partners for the meeting, North American Specialized Coagulation Laboratory Association (NASCOLA) and Society for Hematopathology (SH).
How will this work?
* The virtual meeting will begin on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 and extend until Friday, May 7th, 2021.
* During the virtual meeting, sessions will be both LIVE and on-demand. Registrants will have on-demand access to watch recordings of all oral presentations after they conclude. Registrants will also be able to ask each presenter questions via the online Q&A system.
* Virtual meeting registration also includes access to the ISLH 2021 Educational Workshop presentations.
* In addition to the oral presentations, registrants will also be able to browse/view poster presentations and will have the same ability to interact with presenters via the online Q&A system.
* All registered attendees will be able to claim CME or P.A.C.E. CE for their participation in the ISLH 2021 virtual meeting.
* The registration is FREE!!!
This year’s National Meeting will explore the interplay between overuse and underuse, and how to prevent low-value services from diverting energy and resources from care that truly matters during these precarious times.
Bringing together health professionals, patients, system leaders, and researchers, this two-day virtual event is a unique opportunity to learn about leading Choosing Wisely efforts taking place across the country.
Join the online Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting in collaboration with the Canadian Medical Association on May 12 and 13, 2021.
At the National Meeting you will:
Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
By the end of this meeting, participants will be able to:
Translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
Design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
Develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization