Canadian Hematology Society
Paper of the Year
The Canadian Hematology Society is now accepting nominations for “the best hematology paper in Canada”. Deadline Oct 30, 2020. Download the poster now!
- A PDF of the paper
- A one-paragraph description of the work and its significance to hematology
- Papers must have been published between September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020.
- Nominated individuals must be CHS members in good standing.
- The recipient or designate must be available to accept the award.
- Awards will be presented at the CHS Virtual Awards Gala on December 6, 2020.
- Papers addressing clinical or lab-based hematology research will be considered.
- Applicants of all levels are encouraged to apply.
- Nominations are now open (until Oct. 30 2020).
- Individuals may self-nominate or may nominate others.
- Friday, October 30, 2020.
- Nominations must be submitted by email to: [email protected]